Read our Friday Pitch Slap series here.
- How to Knock a Reader Dead
- If it’s a Duck, it needs to Quack like a Duck
- When Characters Unite
- My Book is a Butterfly Unicorn
- When the Going Gets Rough…
- Down with the Apologies!
- It’s easy…just be awesome!
- On Why We Missed The Point Completely
- Burning through the Synopsis Smoke Screen
- Selling the Story without the Blurb
- Getting Reviews: Go Bold, Get Noticed
- Building the Blurb, Setting the Story
- You only get 3 seconds to make a first impression.
- Blurbs and Navigating the Reader Infested Waters
- Dragons and the perks of being straightforward
- First Person Time Travel, and why it’s a bad thing in blurb-writing.
- Who am I pitching to? Readers, Reviewers, and Publishers…